David Duff, RDN, CSCS
Head coach / owner
David Duff is Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Registered Dietitian with over 9 years of professional experience in fitness and nutrition. David started Nashville Fit Lab to provide a fitness program for the modern human and puts a high priority on teaching the people how to move, feel and look better.
David has a unique approach to training that comes from a wide variety of teachers, education and experiences. Request a free consultation here and find out how David can help you reach your goal.
Here are David’s qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science in Nutrition with minors in science and agriculture
• Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
• Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN)
• CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
• OPEX courses competed: Assessment, Program Design, Life Coaching, Business Systems, Nutrition
• Certificate of Adult Weight Management from Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Josh, has quite the resume. For starters, he served our country for 4 years as a combat medic. He is an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer and is a senior at Belmont University, studying exercise science and pre-physical therapy.
Josh enjoys the learning about the human body, playing with his dogs Lucy and Leo, and it’s not uncommon for Josh to bust out a nap in the afternoon.